Linchpin has transformed not only the way I will evaluate and lead others, but it has permanently altered how I view myself. He has provided fresh maps for how we can become the UVP in our own companies, if we are willing to try and fail. Everything around you is changing at rates never before imagined. There is no better time to let the artist in you come out and give all you can to whatever occupies your time and energy. 95% of the world is waiting for the other 5% to lead them. They always have and always will. The only choice you have is which group to be in.